Saturday 15th August 2015
7pm-11pm Party on the Thames
Embark at Tower Millennium Pier
Lower Thames Street, London, EC3N 4DT (report for boarding at 6.30pm)
10pm - 4am After Party
Mary Janes Bar
124 - 127 Minories, London, EC3N 1NT (last entry 2am)
Bombay Funkadelic's DJ Shai Guy - the man behind Monday Mash-Ups on BBC Asian Network breakfast show with Tommy Sandhu - is ready to rock the boat with blockbuster Bollywood & Desi beats!
Joining him on the decks is DJ Munks who will spin his unqiue style of Boillywood mixes.
Famous for his Friday Night Mix on BBC Asian Network radio's Bobby Friction show, expect top-notch Bollywood tunes with a twist!
£20 After Party Only Ticket
A limited number available to buy in advance and some available at the door at Mary Janes Bar.
£30 Standard Boat & After Party Ticket
£40 VIP Boat & After Party Ticket
Includes Indian Snack Box (3 savouries
VIP Ticket includes Indian Snack Box, Priority Boarding (Q- Jump) and VIP area access when you buy in advance via Clevertickets.com
Dress Code: Smart/Bollywood
(No denim, sportswear, trainers, caps or hoodies)
Age: 21 + Photo ID required for all
Underground: Tower Hill
07811 186 139
BOMBAY FUNKADELIC presents...
THE BIG BOLLYWOOD BOAT PARTY
Join us for the Paani Wala Dance!
As we get ready to rock the sun,
You don't wanna miss this chance
Join us for some thumka shumka
and Paani Wala Dance!
Two rocking parties, hot music,
Two DJs add some fun
You can't turn down such a great offer
When it's the price of one
All Aboard the Golden Jubilee
To party down the Thames
We promise to get you grooving
With your old and new friends
From Tower Bridge we set sail
At BST 7 o'clock
Ejoy the tipple or see the sights
Or dance - it's time to rock!
At 11 we get off
The boat for our next venue
Mary Janes is place of choice
Where our dhamaka continues
Boat Party Location & Time
• Tower Millennium Pier, Lower Thames St London EC3N 4DT
• Last reporting time: 6:30 PM. We cannot guarantee an entry if you report later.
• Unfortunately - No show / Late arrival will not be refunded.
• Tower Hill underground station is the closest.
• Boat will leave the Pier at 7:00 PM sharp and return back at 11:00 PM. There are no scheduled stops during the Thames cruise.
After Party Location & Time
• Mary Janes Bar, 124-127 Minories, EC3N 1NT.
• Doors open 10pm. Last entry at 2am. Party ends at 4am.
• Please bring a Photo Identification. Your ID card should contain proof of age 21+. This is mandatory. You will be denied entry without this.
• Bring your tickets - printed or on smart phones.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE BIG BOLLYWOOD BOAT PARTY & AFTER PARTY TICKET PURCHASERS
• Smart, sophisticated or Bollywood attire is best.
• No causal sportswear, no jeans, no baseball caps, no hoodies.
• T-shirts with offensive messages will be denied entry.
Food & Drinks
• Snack boxes from NIRALA foods (http://www.niralafoods.co.uk/ ) will be available for sale on the lower section of the boat. These are CASH ONLY counters.
• For VIP, the snack box is included with your ticket.
• 2 bars with variety of drinks would be operating. They do have card payment facilities. Like any other bar, there would be a surcharge for card payments below a certain amount. We encourage you to pay by cash to avoid overpayments.
• In a nutshell please carry enough cash with you for food and drinks.
Music & DJs
• DJ Shai Guy and DJ Munks will be playing Bollywood and Desi Beats all night.
• Any special requests please shout out to him on our Facebook events page or Twitter @BombayFunk @ShaiHussain @DJMunks
• There is limited space for coat and personal belongings. We would try and accommodate as many as possible. All property left at owners risk. Please travel light if possible. Do not carry suitcases / tripods / other bulky items with you.
• We encourage you to keep hold of any valuable belongings.
That’s it really. Come onboard and have a gala time. We are really excited about the party and hope you are too!